Saral Hindi Course is 1 year certificate course.Hindustani Prachar Sabha has been introducing Saral Hindi Course in various centers. The purpose of Hindustani Prachar Sabha is to connect with the main stream of the country. For this, it is moving towards working in a dedicated manner for the promotion of Hindi. Saral Hindi class approved by Ministry of Human Resource Development.
Why this Course
Hindi is the third most spoken language in the world, after English & Mandarin. Billions of people read, write, speak and understand Hindi in India and in abroad. This course is mainly for teaching Hindi to Non-Hindi speaking students.
- To understand the basic concept of Hindi
- To able to understand the importance of translation
- To able to understand the importance of Samvad
- To able to understand the concepts of linguistic
On completion of the course, students are able to
- Realization of human values
- Students will know about Hindi literature its roots cause perspectives and method
- Evaluating the concept of Hindi from past to present and making the society more closely through language
- able to understand the introductorily concepts of Hindi grammar
How to Apply
The Certificate Courses are offered twice a year during even and odd semesters. Students interested can take admission in the offered certificate courses at the beginning of the semester.
Students from other institutions can also take admission in these certificate courses at the beginning of even and odd semesters by contacting the concerned teacher incharge and by paying the required fees for the course.
Any individual who has successfully completed HSC (12TH) in any Stream. Or Any student Studying in KES Shroff College in different programmes.
The Certificate will be awarded to the student who
- will attend the lectures as per college norms minimum 60% attendance is must to appear for the examination.
- will successfully pass the examination with a minimum 40% .